(HW) more of my collector expertise and the lack of/total insanity anyone???/oops more

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 24 23:11:27 EST 2008

and how about this: somehow, somewhere, with some record, United  Artists
USA pressed SOMETHING with that now famous "sun and coulds" artwork as an
entire INNER SLEEVE.. I had it on my wall I loved it so much until I finally
took it down and put it with my USA space ritual pressed with the "sun and
clouds" logo......I won't speak of those pressings unless I get paypalled,
hihihihihi........anyway, one of my big things was to try to put as many
cool items in with the records so that I would have the copies to destroy
all others...........one thing I never figured out: how to safely stow the
"explora" HW promo rocketship into a Space Ritual..........