(HW) spamming the forum with itemspeak

Delta-Wave insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 25 00:41:10 EST 2008

if you ever find a USA log-book pressed in BLACK and not dark blue
either keep it or donate it to the coleman future-but-never-gained-again
reconstruction effort/attempt
and of course you old Brits know the LOG is in colors in the UK, I always
wanted Bob's green one, never pulled that off
I've just been into one German man's virtual items and seen a French first
LP with a lovely RED label
I also spotted a copy I _think_ is German whose "Electric Rock" sticker
looks much cooler than mine did, his is purple colored and mine was white
with blue and (I think) orange print....there will probably be an answer
coming, likely diff country press, etc
forgive me
thanks
mike