(HW) oh come on (ramblings)

Michael Von Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 26 23:30:08 EST 2008

On 2/26/08, M Holmes <fofp at holyrood.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

""There's also the Hawkwind Rocket - a little cardboard
cut-out-and-assemble sheet. I've forgotten where that came from
though..."""
*thats the little explora usa promo thingie that has a rubber band attached
but certainly did not look flightworthy, I never got the guts to take the
band off so I could shove itc in a jap SR.....*
""And of course there's the Silver Machine Flying Saucer...""
*and after a long stressful day of being insulted non-stop, but by a genuine
friend, I have come home to discover there is indeed life after death....who
the hell needs a 1950's rocket when you can get a wee spinning disc from the
high heavens.........good gwad please get and send a pic*
*THANK YOU MIKE*
FoFP