Fwd: (HW) Silver Mach, w/ alt mix 7 x 7 on ebay

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 29 08:46:48 EST 2008

Damn, you guys had to bring that memory up
I personally always thought that record was very stupid looking and did NOT
do hw justice, but I did manage to get the uncut version, supposedly these
ended up in a trash dumpster or something, and that transformed it into
something I liked a lot
mine was in a black glossy-ish? cutaway sleeve (like the green one that
houses the pic lp 1st album) and it was nice looking
I guess I will have to look and see if Wilfried's is in that same black
sleeve