trading live shows

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Jan 2 05:17:59 EST 2008

Hi Steve
Is that the complete show, or does it cut off where the cut off point was on
the webcast?  If it is the show, I'd love to have a coppy, I can't hear
Assassins of Allah too many times, especially with the nice bass work Alan
does, and the Space is there.... section is always intense.
It's funny, a lot of you fans who have seen U.K. tours are probably laughing
at me, because you've probably heard that space so many times lately over
the past few years. some of you may be tired of that. It's funny, when we
traveled with Hawkwind, in '89, 90, and 91, plus the shows in '95 and
'97,there was always an Assault and Battery, Golden Void, and often
Ejection, and Needlegun somewhere in the set, each night, along with
Assacin's... . Inevitably, with Chris working, and with me being blind, I'd
wander into a conversation, and somebody would say, "Oh, I'll have a freak
out if they do Golden Void, and I'd get really serious, and tell them,
"Well, I wouldn't get your hopes up, I don't think they're doing that this
tour"  Inevitably, said person would tell me how surprised to hear one of
the above mentioned tunes, and would sometimes ask, if I was hanging with
the band Why didn't I know what they were going to play.  I'd fess up, and
tell them, I wanted to surprise them.
If it is possible to get a complete copy of Roadburn, which was fantastic, I
don't know why the band hasn't released that one professionally, I'll pay
for postage, and the CD blanks, that's all I can ethically and financially
do.

Thanks for your indulgence,

Kadu flyer