Hawkwind collector question for any experts

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jan 5 11:02:00 EST 2008

Mike my "Zones" is from  Flickknife, the  CD has a small album jacket and the  color poster is almost a silhouette of Brock with album cover logo. Pic is credited to Dr. P. Hardwick.

mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM> wrote: how about some meat to go with the mashed potatos??
"got mashed potatos, ain't got no t-bone"
so EMI is on the hitlist now huh
I can't get upset about the SR,  it's awesome...Dave's guitar screaming out
on Brainstorm,  just for one
thnx Gray, that gives me something, but I will ask...have we seen the pic
before, etc??