Hawkwind collector question for any experts

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 5 11:17:34 EST 2008

Oh lord this is so hard on me.....
there has got to be a legel means of taking people's cash from home,  I'm
too dangerous in a workplace and ugly as well  lol
FTR, when I make silly statements comparing my hardships to a biblical
figure, I'm not kidding, but I don't mean that I am or ever will amount, to
anything,,,,lol....that's left for you
now my money is fading fast and my eye was on the Space Sundown, and I know
somebody on here has got it as my memory remembers.......I know it's cheese
but it reproduces the tour program which I no longer have
so please-----are they all the same release or is there 2 of them'
thank you Gary and I will have to get the posterized versions eventually so
I'll be asking about all those in future
ps-the irony(for lack of another term) is that I probably have a picture of
all this stuff on cdr, but it's very hard wading through it