Hawkwind collector question for any experts

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 6 10:43:06 EST 2008

so I lied when I said "cheese" since I didn't expect my busy BAS associate
to reply
Brian has never done anything that wasn't legally available
I see he did a Gentle Giant one for my complex-timing signature loving
 jewish friend whose family I am now a part
I cannot believe there is a smart-ass insulter beyond me.....but there
is......(Sam) ( there should be videos of our arguments like the one about
the Blind Faith LP cover- I won of course, though I'll never get the credit)
I'd start asking questions about USA Warriors but surely no-one here is
qualified, sans BASTARD who will tell me privately lol
also, I'd love to thank the poeple who just reunited me with the video of
Nik in Dallas 94 but I can't here
Thank You doesn't cut it Eli