HW-USA Warrior (vinyl) related questions

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 6 22:50:21 EST 2008

I changed my mind
what I meant before was really "nobody here probably cares"
I've just been shown 2 differing Kings Of Speed 45's with Mono/Stereo (USA)
WOW, I don't believe I had 2 back when I was alive......I am left to guess
that one is a promo and one is a DJ
anybody that knows feel free...........
to top that off, I was also shown a USA test-press of it done by "specialty
records corporation", which strangley doesn't look like the same company as
the LP I have done by "presswell".........
at any rate I am desperately looking for a MINT, especially on the cover
PROMO USA Warrior, identified by the orange round sticker, and impossibly,
if anyone has the press-kit with an immaculate clean folder, I will trade
nicely or pay (somehow), or roll over and die, for a cleaner one
those 2 items have special meaning - I am expecting nothing but then I know
there are special people "out there"
and if those weren't enough, how about an RCA record club pressing (of
Warrior, topic of email basically) to replace the one I had stolen before
everything was ripped away..........
oh well, somebody got data from this anyway...however useless.......
feel free to go begging for me on that BIG HW forum