HW-USA Warrior (vinyl) related questions

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 7 04:15:35 EST 2008

Mike,

Also recall, I bought a US version of the album which for some strange
reason had a gap between Assault and Golden Void.

I was a "cut out" over here and I think withdrawn in the States and replaced
due to this.

Steve