HW-USA Warrior (vinyl) related questions

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 7 09:18:18 EST 2008

Steve (and everyone reading who's interested)....the USA pressings, at least
the DJ version has a division between those 2 songs (so the DJ could just
play either part), although when played it is not noticeable.....if you got
one that actually has an audible pause, I pray you still have it and further
I'd love to buy or trade for it
thanks for your response!
mike
ps-would any of you please let my friend with the promo version know that he
needs to let me have that one in trade since the DJ version sticker is much
more desirable!!!  thanks!!!