HW-USA Warrior (vinyl) related questions

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 7 10:15:34 EST 2008

Sorry I reply at the top here but computers scare me (not in the usual sense
of privacy, but in the sense of I don't understand anything) and I don't
know how to easily clip away all previous stuff on this Gmail, anyway, I
could swear that I never noticed a pause but it is possible I just didn't
notice it......if you or anybody else ever wants to be rid of that kind of
thing I will be happy to put my "spin" on it for you so you get a lot of
money LOL!!!!
oh god now I've just been shown a german Lord Of Light single of which there
is something special about....it has "Lord Of Light" spelled correctly, but
more curiously to me, it says "AUSTRO MECHANA"...what the hell is THAT????
and the man upstairs is *really trying to freak me out, as while I was just
looking at that picture, to check the spelling there, another pic came in of
a USA KOS, that says "Mike Coleman" written on it in pink, the only problem
is, I DIDN'T WRITE THAT*
*WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON????*