HW occupying tiny bits of your brain with knowledge/FoFP

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 7 11:31:24 EST 2008

as FoFP used to say "nobody _actually_ plays_ their Hawkwind collections",
who strangely seems to be wiped out by the NEW Aquarian cospiracy, was
generally correct with me being an exception
it looks like I inspired BASTARD to play his MOTOREHEAD USA 45
test-pressing, which LACKS the Kings Of Speed track, and in it's place has a
soul track apparently by a band called "Black Heat".........................