BOC - Imaginos Reissue...?

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 7 19:13:56 EST 2008

I'm surprised it is even being reissued: It was probably the lowest selling  of their catalogue (no offense to Albert) from their Columbia days.
Not that I'm unhappy it's being reissued. It's better than those crappy truck stop compilations you see.

E F <des at EFALKMEDIA.COM> wrote: Imaginos reissue on American Beat Recordings, in stores tomorrow

http://www.amazon.com/Imaginos-Blue-%C3%96yster-Cult/dp/B000XP42CO/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1199742652&sr=1-1

Doesn't look like it's remastered or has any added material.

Wonder why Sony/Legacy isn't putting it out?

The mysteries continue....

   --EF

--
"Until Further Notice I am Unique!"