BOC - Imaginos Reissue...?

Anthony ORourke tony.orourke at TALK21.COM
Mon Jan 7 19:47:33 EST 2008

At least a semi official re-release of "Imaginos" will stop the ebay scalpers from charging £50/$100 for their copies...or will it?  I'd love to see Albert Bouchard take control of this and persuade someone to release the ultimate 3 CD "Soft Doctrines of Imaginos"....Albert?
Tony

Jason Scruton <js3619 at ACMENET.NET> wrote: american beat has a myspace page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=262565379