(NIK) Otherworld at a glance/Open Letter To Nik

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 8 17:07:52 EST 2008

my copy is delightfully stolen although I'll grab a real one some day....
phil campbell is indeed great
Commander Jim wasn't supposed to be on it that I know of but then again I
know nothing other than what Trev (used) to tell me (he was on my mind as
the Naked cd had just come out)
I'll keep my lips sealed on things I maybe shouldn't have said but my
comments regarding hide and seek had not much to do with talent really
would you like the "free" aspect of this passed on to yourself???
mike
(I'm gathering you've peeked but not purchased)
ps-I've wondered for YEARS if I'd ever see 2 basses in a band,  just figured
it must be pointless
trev's on dave's radio show next week.....thank you dave.....
take an opportunity here: I mentioned Hawkwind pirate CD's yesterday, and I
wish to make clear all I was saying is that I got a hint the band knew about
them popping up and not just from one place////I fear I made it sound like
there was a connection and that was not my intention
exhale-