(NIK) Otherworld at a glance/Open Letter To Nik

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 8 19:24:22 EST 2008

I stand ignorant here
I've been getting a bit of a KC training lately, such as finding out the
remainder of the original band is "21st century schizoid band'???
I much preferred the video with frip and belew (sp?).....
I won't fight it, it's over my head, I just want to talk to the wind, but
not elephant talk
Warr Guitar??  I need one