Hawkwind Cover Versions

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Jan 11 11:51:50 EST 2008

Set to music, on which song, I can think of a couple, Living in the Future,
and, of course, the classic Assault and Battery.  It's funny, Chris and I
used to live in Harvard Square where the Longfellow park is, I didn't know
he'd originally written those lyrics, I think Dave does them justice.  It's
kind of synchronistic, you were just talking about this, and I posted, but
those kind of things happen to me often.  I believe in telepathy, I have a
bit, but I don't think it's the kind of thing that can be measured or
control.  Maybe gurus, or people like Ran Dass can control it, but with that
kind of power, there's too much temptation for abuse, that's why neither us
or the Russians were able to get any real concrete results when they were
trying to use psychic ability as a weapon.  I do have a few stories that
defy logic, and I'm a psychologist.
The strangest incident was I had a cat who got away from my brother 10 miles
away from where I was, and after 8 days through the details of the dream, in
which I became the cat, in a dream, we found him, alive, after several
search parties had been out looking for him.  There were about 8 details in
the dream that helped me find him.  He was an empath, if you had a back
ache, he'd walk on the spot where it hurt, and if that wasn't enough, he'd
lie on the back of who he was treating for 15 minutes, then walk away,
almost like he knew, you only use a heating pad for about that long. He'd
only do that for people he liked, or he knew needed it. He was all black,
with a little stripe of white, and his name was Garcia.  He could also tell
if you were wearing 1 of those 12 hour long smiles.
Per usual, I've wandered, ah well, I hope my digression hasn't been boring.

Peace,

Kaduflyer