Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock, Alchemical, and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Fri Jan 11 19:13:27 EST 2008

http://Aural-Innovations.com

JANUARY 12, 2008: NEW RADIO SHOWS

I've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#192), The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #36), and Drool Trough Radio (show
#72). See the playlists below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions. You can go directly to
the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #192)

Farflung - "Stella Volo" (from forthcoming A Wound In Eternity)
Killflavour - "Flug/Schatten" (from Liquid Songs of a Deadbird)
Dirty Dave Johnson - "Contact" (unreleased)
Trip Lava - "Flying Tremelo" (from Oddball in the Corner Pocket)
Graveyard - "Evil Ways" (from Graveyard)
Burning Saviours - "Woodnymph" (From Nymphs & Weavers)
Sway - "On the Ground" (from Burn Your Fingers On The Sun)
Starstream - "Don't Leave (Honey)" (from Burn Your Fingers On The Sun)
Days Between Stations - "How to Seduce a Ghost" (from Days Between Stations)
Polytoxicomane Philharmonie - "Peaches en Regalia" (from Pot Rats)
Zentropia - "White Rhino Titan" (from Space Throne)
Olekranon - track 3 (from Enumbra)
Universal - "Easy Journey To Other Planets" (from Recordings: 1987-1989)
Kiuila - "Kolo" (from Kolo)
Nifty Eagu and the Glo-Pilots - "Coco Left the Door Open" (yet to be
released)
Vapaa - "Naky Alas" (from Hum Hum Hum)
Trigon - "Spoil the Control for the Heart of the Sun" (from Live 2007 DVD)
Rotor - "Kaltstart" (from 3)
Skullflower - "Black Rabbit" (from IIIrd Gatekeeper)
Wildlife - "Feed" (from Six)

The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #36)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends at Stone Premonitions and
features an excellent assortment of Psychedelia, Progressive Rock,
adventurous Pop, and much much more. Visit the Stone Premonitions web site
at
Aural-Innovations.com/stonepremonitions

(Alchemical Radio Theme Tune by Dave Dill)
Neumeria - Destiny
The Nightjars - Bedlam
The Clumsy Lovers - Groove Cell
Steppin' In It - Last Winter In The Copper Country
Steve Power - Running For The Border
Leandra Hill - Alright
Patrick Porter - Toppy
Fran Gray - Erica
Daniel L. Eden - Cheap License To Kill
Lope - Bud Estro
Frank Gingeleit - Terra Australis
Absolute Zero - Stutter Rock, You Said
The New York Reggae Collective - I Can't Remember, I Can't Forget

Drool Trough Radio (show #72)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the
next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade
musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

The Urges - "You're Gonna Find Out" (from Psych Ward)
Xhohx - "Nerafebramata" (from Karyotypexplosion)
Hot Buttered Elves - "Stop the Cavalry" (from Doom Tint Wreath)
Radio Free Clear Light - track 6 (from Live at Godspeed)
Bill & the AntiDepressants - "Jesus and I" (from .And Take The Ship Down
With You)
Kiuila - "Vine" (from Kolo)
Pamela Wyn Shannon - "O Bittersweet Dear Madeline" (from Courting Autumn)
Brain Police - "Mystic Lover" (from Beyond the Wasteland)
Puny Human - "Made On Mars" (from Universal Freak Out)
Cucumber Farmer - "Loneliness of Gary Lonely" (from Empirical Research on
Western Popular Music 1993-2006)
Taba Goog Music - "Fotti Music" (from Lophophora)
Pyramids on Mars - "Yarari" (from Post-Asiatic: Lost War Dream Music)
Neung Phak - "Sadchatri 06" (from Post-Asiatic: Lost War Dream Music)
Northern Liberties - "Justice for Tommy" (from Ghost Mind Electricity)
M. - "Alien" (from In Absentia)
Marvel - "Girl, Where's My Amulet?!" (from Thunderblood Heart)
John White - "Balloon Adventure" (from Mogwash)
The Anthem Sound - "Lunar" (from The Anthem Sound)
Hamilton Yarns - "Bedfellows" (from Search For The Underwater Town)
Jack Conte - "Tick Tock" (from Nightmares and Daydreams)

http://Aural-Innovations.com