HW/OFF: oh how cool-Hawkwind/Captain Beyond

Tue Jan 15 17:18:59 EST 2008

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 06:55:27AM -0600, mike coleman typed out:
> *Jon is it "stoned crazy" you need???*

	I do need _Stoned Crazy_, but I actually meant _Lord of the Dark
Skies_ which I believe is the first one. No idea why I think this though
and could easily be wrong. I do have _Altar of the Elements_ at least,
which is rather fun, but the irony of there being two songs on it by
Nick Saloman when, surely, the first song `Man of Words' is intended to
take the mickey out of him, is quite pronounced.

> further I am about to mail you soon

	Received, and not ignored but merely queued under `life
itself'... Reply soon, yours,
			      Jon

ObCD: Amon Düül II - _Phallus Dei_
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk