HW/OFF: oh how cool-Hawkwind/Captain Beyond

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 16 09:37:36 EST 2008

"Incident" to me sucks, I like "LOTDS" (best), sadly I sold my second CD
copy to Stephan Spiegal, who I think tried to take up or take over my
some-time Hawkwind mail-order "Delta-Wave", and it ate him for lunch and he
ran screaming from the credit damage......I lost my 2 LP copies in the great
"scurry from my home" incident......I have an extra CD of "Stoned Crazy" for
the right cash...
but my "Incident" CD's are unique and special, surely worth an entire HW
collection!!!!