Bridget Wishart/Spirits Burning CD

Ian Abrahams ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Jan 16 13:38:08 EST 2008

Sorry to double dip this across both lists, but just to copy on a bulletin posted by Bridget on her Myspace page today, the 'Spirits Burning with Bridget Wishart' CD is now on pre-order from Voiceprint and, having heard it a few times now, I want to say 'trust me, this is one you really need' ... featuring contributions from Simon House, Alan Davey, Richard Chadwick, Jerry Richards, Steve Swindells, Daevid Allen and *many* others. Here's the bulletin:

Earth Born Release Date:

                                                     17th March...
whooooh,
not long aways
and
Voice Print take pre orders
and
tiz not expensive either
£10.99

check out the link,
the cover looks even better on there...kinda UV without being UV...
tell me its not just me!

http://www.voiceprint.co.uk/web/Release/VP431CD/

Well worth a pre-order and of great interest to Hawkfans!

Ian