HW/OFF: oh how cool-Hawkwind/Captain Beyond

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 16 13:47:44 EST 2008

WTF?? cmon michael, share here!!!!
uhhhh, the stoned crazy lp's had no orange, but the cd's do!!!!
and while I'm at it, my SILVER disc imtrat cd has a little seperate sheet of
art with the space ritual live shot on it and BASTARD'S doesn't
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
and you just led me to something else I never noticed: 2 copys of "Incident"
have a white spine with black print, and the back coverin white with the
"infinity lady" in black, while the other one has the spine black with white
print and the back cover in black and the "infinity lady" in white
hahahahahahahaha