HW/OFF: oh how cool-Hawkwind/Captain Beyond

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 16 14:34:39 EST 2008

I saw a  movie about a child music prodigy the other night, title already
escaping me, and a recent budget flick called "Superbad" had me HORRIFIED
that this is what the masses look for in entertainment???
I told my religious friend who recently had a liasonal slip that going to
that movie was the biggest sin......
as for Segal, while I am twisting my mind to understand your humor as is
standard, I comment: oh jeez he *STILL *hasn't lost the ponytail, I swore
him off back in the 80's when I walked out of "Hard To Kill", if that was
the title