HW/OFF: oh how cool-Hawkwind/Captain Beyond

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jan 17 06:21:26 EST 2008

mike coleman writes:

> as for Segal, while I am twisting my mind to understand your humor as is
> standard, I comment: oh jeez he *STILL *hasn't lost the ponytail, I swore
> him off back in the 80's when I walked out of "Hard To Kill", if that was
> the title

Well, while he's no great actor, and the movies tend to be very
formulaic, they are at least mostly fun. I particularly liked "Under
Siege" which they might as well have called "Die Hard on a Ship".

FoFP