Problems getting the Magna DVD

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Thu Jan 17 07:12:07 EST 2008

Alan has made a statement in his My Space blog today, which can  be found at
_http://www.myspace.com/alandaveymusic_
(http://www.myspace.com/alandaveymusic)
Message follows:

"I have now been made aware of Hawkwind's statement on their my space site
blaiming me for the DVD having been put on hold.  Neither the  publisher of the
songs or myself have made any objections to this being  released, however
Hawkwind have not gone through the proper channels to aquire a  licence to
release the DVD to ensure writers and publishers receive their due  payments.

This is the reason for the DVD being put on hold as they are in the process
of completing a licence with the MCPS, which should have been done a long time
 ago.
Regards to you all, Alan Davey (The Scape-Goat!!!!!!!)"
Message ends.
Looks like we need a judge and jury.
Steve.