HW/OFF: oh how cool-Hawkwind/Captain Beyond

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 17 08:53:55 EST 2008

A wrote:
>True. His movies have something that makes them far more fun to watch than
>the works of van Damme, or Stallone, for that matter

*and then recently, enterTarantino: what was the one with Russell where he
bashes women up to death in his race car???, and then the other one with
aliens where Tarantino himself has a dripping-off private part???*
now that's SUPERBAD