HW/OFF: oh how cool-Hawkwind/Captain Beyond

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 17 10:21:46 EST 2008

OK got em
*1) DEATH PROOF*
*2) PLANET TERROR*
*both these appear to be 2007 films*
*question: have you seen the b-movie "Brain Damage"???   this is one of my
few fave films along with (just to show how strange I am) KRONOS, THE DAY
TIME ENDED, INVASION OF THE SAUCERMEN, THE KILLER CLOWNS FROM  OUTER SPACE,
and that's really about it*
.ps--if you need copies let me know