HW: (off) Litmus at the Bull and Gate - January 25th

Sat Jan 19 18:10:06 EST 2008

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 02:52:09PM +0000, Colin Allen typed out:
> Heavy space-rockers Litmus will be playing a full-length (or possibly
> longer than full-length) set at the Bull and Gate in Kentish Town on
> Friday January 25th. This may be the only chance early this year to
> see them really stretch it out.

	Over-commitments dammit. I want to go, and have even persuaded
someone else to; but I am presenting at a conference that day. I may
have to turn up in a suit and just try and have out-dressed Martin.
Because of course I'm going... Yours,
			              Jon

ObCD: Omnia Opera - _Red Shift_
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk