HW: (off) Litmus at the Bull and Gate - January 25th

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 21 11:06:47 EST 2008

Naaaaa John, I doubt very much if anyone will be there....you see, Judge
Trev and Kev Ellis are gigging at the Horse and Groom, Islingword Road,
Brighton on the same night AGAIN.

This happened before..a couple of months ago and while we pulled an audience
of between 4-5 thousand, Litmus did manage to pull 2 passers by in because
they were drunk.

why why oh why does their manager "Colin of the Yamato" (who is also a
traitor to the empire) repeatedly ensure that their gigs are completely
empty because they coincide with the magnificent performances of the mighty
Judge Trev.

It beggars belief, but then they are only a "youth" band who's guitarist
just happens to have a GIRLS EMAIL ADDRESS

You see, they are far too young to have any sex appeal like wot i ave - an
essential in the space rock community...cough!

jt (57)

THE BUS PASS COMETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!