Off-Spam-Rare Hawkwind CD and 45 on Ebay

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 22 08:39:12 EST 2008

*In fact FoFP while you're in luck that I like things black, it seems to be
missing the sleeve, so you'll probably have to switch with me for that major
ship sinking from possible loose lips  (hihihihihihihi)*
*NO MORE ON THIS, stay out of my way, in  prison I'll get 3 squares, people
that have to hear my outlandish megalomania, and a nice metal bed..........*
your's
mc