Off-Spam-Rare Hawkwind CD and 45 on Ebay

EliPXR5 at AOL.COM EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Tue Jan 22 19:29:04 EST 2008

errrrr...I thought the black sleeve was the sleeve. It also came with a
greenish very generic Distribution Polygram sleeve..which I always planned to pass
along as part of the sale. Is that actually the sleeve? Now I really feel
dumb. At any rate that green sleeve is in fantastic shape as well, and will go
with the single.