Off-Spam-Rare Hawkwind CD and 45 on Ebay

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 22 20:32:00 EST 2008

yes but he loved ME, you see I did a lot of SECRET GOOD things, and I kid
you not, he was GIVING IT TO ME FREE, but at the time, I was in unsafe
territory, and concentrating on getting across the street for smokes when
seen with the proper "brothers"
I was robbed, not by you, but robbed the same.......in fact< I am probably
partly responsible for the now known rarity of (them both)
OUT HUMANS OUT