(OFF) The Definitive (unsolved mysteries of) judge trev

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 23 12:55:10 EST 2008

Bring 'em all, we'll pobably have a cracker of a time terrorizing the place,
and if a (yuk) human mowin' is needed, you just watch in amazement at how
fast the bodies hit the floor, likely for good
now forgive me already and put me back on life support
futher comments: That Quimby CD is OK but IMHO opinion it is nasty compared
to anything I can hear you on...get it???
I like to rock, another example, recent comp CD of DAZE got ejected for
SAVATAGE "SIRENS"......I feel better and better and maybe it's time for that
last xanax and some exotic wafting spice aroma
love, Dick, according to Ned The Nutter, and can't you finance a personal
visit to teach me how to dress cool and score chicks to go with my upcoming
bass-playing (giggle) gig??
cmon man, you're everything to me, money is  not the measuring stick of
those from way beyond