'Stewkey' of NAZZ to guest on www.RundgrenRadio.com January 30th

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Jan 24 12:18:42 EST 2008

Body:
Greetings friends, it is my pleasure to announce that NAZZ's 'Stewkey' will be guesting on Rundgren Radio.com on January 30th. It's going ot be an indepth 2 hour show, and I encourage you to give it a listen. If you can's listen ( and call in ), the show will be archived..Check it out!! He'll discuss NAZZ( old and new ), 'pre-Cheap Trick' band Sick Man of Europe, and even some of the work he has contributed to The One Eyed Bishops. Here's the info direct from the source...Peace, Mike BurroDate / Time: 1/30/2008 8:00 PMCategory: MusicCall-in Number: (646) 716-9262WEB URL: http://www.RundgrenRadio.comSpecial guest Robert "Stewkey" Antoni lead vocalist and keyboard player of The Nazz. The Nazz were a legendary late 60's Philly quartet who's guitarist and main songwriter was Todd Rundgren. Other bands Antoni was involved with include Fuse and Sick Man Of Europe alongside Rick Nielsen and Tom Petersson of Cheap Trick. We'll be discussing The Nazz and also talking about some upcoming gigs that he has and more!