Real Festival Music - correction fri 25th Jan not sat for Judge Trev gig

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 24 21:31:51 EST 2008

ah, musicians hit the wrong notes all the time..    :)
np: A4, AND THANK GOD
obcd: (though this is a novice first flight, and Jarrett is educated like so
many here, so I don't really understand it),  the N.Y. god, "Prairie Wind"
is Kid Rock's new one out yet (I only ask this because of all the moans I
can hear)??, and did they go with the title "RnR Jesus"???