This week on Sunday Space Rock

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Jan 25 08:28:59 EST 2008

David Adams writes:

> Music from:
>
> Space Traveller, Nektar, Space Mirrors, The Heads, Hawkwind, Tangerine Dream, Psychedelic Singh and much more..even BOC!!
>
> Calling in for a chat are Secret Saucer.
>
> So tune in Sunday from 20:00 GMT on www.banburymusicradio.com

OK, I bought my partner a radio that connects to the house Wireless
router. How would I set about getting this show and the Aural
Innovations one?

The radio itself seems to connect to a web directory and these shows
aren't on it. Banbury Radio seems to be from Banbury in England as far
as the radio is concerned.

I could of course resort to the extremely thickmanual for the radio,
but...

FoFP