CORRECTION 'Stewkey' of NAZZ to guest on www.RundgrenRadio.com Now Janaury 29th!!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Fri Jan 25 15:30:29 EST 2008

My apologies for resending this info but the interview has been rescheduled for January 29th!!
Don't forget you can call in live with questions for Stewkey...Peace, Mike Burro
http://www.RundgrenRadio.com

From: sloterdijk at msn.comTo: blades1705 at optonline.net; bob at backyardmusic.com; boc-l at listserv.ispnetinc.net; greg.elwell at gmail.com; hawkwind at yahoogroups.com; info at i-potatomusic.com; dl006a5789 at blueyonder.co.uk; darma60 at yahoo.com; margaret at tait1959.fsnet.co.uk; soulventrus at yahoo.com; mrsmariac1 at msn.com; mw2 at oakham.rutland.sch.uk; sloterdijk at email.msn.com; moogyking at aol.com; nexus at panix.com; ptrethan at camden.gannett.com; rancity at comcast.net; wim23 at hotmail.com; ss7713 at msn.com; scott at wfmu.org; starrgazrr419 at yahoo.com; skatrif at comcast.net; sloterdijk-pod at yahoogroups.com; spacerockers at yahoogroups.com; spiralgalaxy1988 at aol.com; stewkey at verizon.net; terryhawke at yahoo.co.uk; toddrundgren-groknrollutopia at yahoogroups.com; maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.netSubject: 'Stewkey' of NAZZ to guest on www.RundgrenRadio.com January 30thDate: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:18:42 +0000

Body:
Greetings friends, it is my pleasure to announce that NAZZ's 'Stewkey' will be guesting on Rundgren Radio.com on January 30th. It's going ot be an indepth 2 hour show, and I encourage you to give it a listen. If you can's listen ( and call in ), the show will be archived..Check it out!! He'll discuss NAZZ( old and new ), 'pre-Cheap Trick' band Sick Man of Europe, and even some of the work he has contributed to The One Eyed Bishops. Here's the info direct from the source...Peace, Mike BurroDate / Time: 1/30/2008 8:00 PMCategory: MusicCall-in Number: (646) 716-9262WEB URL: http://www.RundgrenRadio.comSpecial guest Robert "Stewkey" Antoni lead vocalist and keyboard player of The Nazz. The Nazz were a legendary late 60's Philly quartet who's guitarist and main songwriter was Todd Rundgren. Other bands Antoni was involved with include Fuse and Sick Man Of Europe alongside Rick Nielsen and Tom Petersson of Cheap Trick. We'll be discussing The Nazz and also talking about some upcoming gigs that he has and more!