HW High Rise +explanation to Dave Adams

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 28 23:09:16 EST 2008

erm, scuse me yet again but I am butting in with an excuse to post to Dave -
upon a usual marathon tele-communication with my good friend Mary Sullivan
Bruce, 2 things occured- she caught me playing the 1988 "Spirit Of The Age"
comp, and my knowing she is a High Rise pro, and her worry of not possibly
owning the original version, I had her give a few moments listen anfd she is
confirming that this original Virgin comp contains the actual LP
version.......
she pointed out to me that my comments about Westone endorsement might have
been improperly received
I was billowing knowledge and was not serious that everybody should know
that, in fact, I barely do come to think of it
it seems to me like that comp CD ought to be a nice item now, and if anybody
would care to make a huge donation on Mary's behalf I'll cough her up my
extra copy...
peaceout
sorry
mike c