Cosmic Jokers & Others - Helped Needed

Ian Abrahams ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Jan 30 05:20:02 EST 2008

Hi Everybody,

I'm working on a space rock article at the moment and wondered if anyone out there with vinyl collections has access to scanners that can scan LP covers please?

In particular I'm looking for the first Cosmic Jokers LP but also early Porcupine Tree and Ozrics and some others (not Hawkwind, but if anyone has or can do 300dpi of Dave Brock & The Agents of Chaos that would be a big help!).

Bit easier to scan, I'm  also hoping to find someone to help with singles covers - particularly I need the Alan Davey ELF EP and any of the Farflung singles releases but really, anyone with a spacerock vinyl collection who can scan either LPs or Singles please get in contact off-list?

Cheers All!

Ian