One Eyed Medley: now online/plus gig info

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Jan 31 11:19:03 EST 2008

We have uploaded a new medley from our show with Mind Control Tower on January 13th in Jenkintown Pennsylvania. The tunes are: Season of the Witch ( Leitch )> Waiting for the man (Reed ), Ejection (Calvert ) hear them at: http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1 The lineup for this show was: Mike Burro:    guitar/vocalsStewkey  :    vocalsMaria Stella : vocals/percussion

Next gig: February 15th, Barrington New Jersey

02/15/2008 08:00 PM - Barrington Coffeehouse

131 Clements Bridge Rd. Barrington, New Jersey 08007 US Cost:check with venue Description:special acoustic show with guest vocalist ’Stewkey’ of NAZZ.
Check out: http://www.Barringtoncoffeehouse.com