(OFF) Re: New BOC Dates!/Foghat

Theodore O Jackson tjackson at SYR.EDU
Thu Jan 31 12:44:28 EST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 11:35 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: (OFF) Re: New BOC Dates!/Foghat

agreed, the shows were not bad, especially considering I am thinking back to the 70s and the things that went along with those shows (I _think_ it was the 70's, I mean I am old now, sh*t, and then I probably saw them popping up in early 80's??  but wasn't in attendance??) yes they were not bad live BUT do they have an output and a following of that output?

Like who, BÖC?  They've been a nostalgia act for
longer than they weren't, now.  But I still like
listening to them, live and recorded...

tj