Hawkwind on Imaginos

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 4 17:56:14 EDT 2008

yes, my semi-authorized 2 disc commemoritive cdr set "The Invaders",  that
if not to die for must at least be to mame for, beginning with tv series
narrative "The Invaders, alien being from a dying planet",  leading into
lighhouse,,,,,seems to be on Imaginos label....could there be a loose
connection??
but now that I got your attention, I am once again desperately seeking a
human head hunt......the mysterious duo from another world like myself that
called themselves Cerberus and assumed names of Gary and Anna
if they have not retuned to their home star system and someone has their
co-ordinates I need them......
Roy T, aka MC