OFF. Chris Bruce

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Tue Jul 15 05:12:27 EDT 2008

Hej

It is sure sad news as Chris was really rebuilding his life again. I had exchanged 5 mails with him just last week as we were trying to locate the old electronic music artist, David Prescott, who used to play with Doug Walker. He sold all his synths and moved to Vermont.. NO one seems to know where he is.

Anyway.. it is a loss for the Hawkwind community as I know that Chris had soundboard recordings of at least two Hawkwind shows in PCM format that have never been circulated. Asbury Park 1991 is one of them. I even never got to hear this one when he had a working PCM deck and we were looking through all the tapes back in 1992 and I got a direct copy of the Minneapolis soundboards that he made. Chris and Mary also have or had quite a bit of uncirculated video as well (Portland, etc..).

Maybe, with some help, Mary will be able to find this stuff for the community and the band.

It must be tough. All the best to Mary and her family....

scott

www.oresundspacecollective.com