important sad news folks

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 15 07:19:23 EDT 2008

When I got seriously into Hawkwind in the early 90s Chris, Mary and the Kadu Flyer were already legendary in the fan community.  I'm sorry I never got to meet him.  And my sincerest condolances to Mary.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
Date: Saturday, Jul 12, 2008 8:23 am
Subject: important sad news folks
To: Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET

I just woke up to one of those messages that don't seem real when you get them
Mary's Bruce's husband Chris, is no longer with us
he apparently passed away last night from an aneurysm or something like that I didn't want to keep Mary on the phone long as she needs a family member with her, and her brother is on the way....
mike
ps-somebody pass this to the Yahoo Hawkwind group please, it is Mary's wish....