important sad news folks

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Jul 15 10:24:34 EDT 2008

Though this is only really important to me personally, Chris provided
me with my introduction to studio recording and a love for that sort
of thing that stays with me today, for all that I'm an amateur
hobbyist whose "studio" is a  computer desk in a bedroom corner.

Back when things were still difficult to record at home, Chris gave
me discounts on studio time :) and was a tremendous help as my first
ever band and the demo projects felt their ways onto tape, as well as
introducing me to the (also much missed) Larry Boyd.  These things
were then, and remain today, important parts of my life and I'll
always appreciated them.

Chris will never be forgotten and what he did for me and many other
Hawkwfans and people who knew him will remain valued.

Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
http://www.carlaz.com/