important sad news folks

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Jul 15 12:06:13 EDT 2008

I forgot to tell you, that's a kind thought, and idea.  It's funny, I turned
him on to Hawkwind,being a sound envgineer, and lover of psychedelic music,
he got into them right away.  Hawkwind were very kind to me for allowing me
to travel as a crew member, I sort of got my way in, with Captain Dave's
permission by doing our free newsletter.
Doing Hawkwind music was always a lot of fun for cChris, it's a bitter sweet
memory, right now, as they all are.  I thank everyone from Spaceship
Hawkwind for writing.  Please forgive any errors in transmission, gotto fly,
need to make arrangements for Chris.

Love,

Mary -----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of M Holmes
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 10:48 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: important sad news folks

Carl Edlund Anderson writes:

> Chris will never be forgotten and what he did for me and many other
> Hawkwfans and people who knew him will remain valued.

I hope we can get a song dedicated to Chris at Hawkfest. If anyone is in
contact with the Captain at present, that would be worth mentioning. The
fans, and I'm sure Mary, would appreciate it.

FoFP

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.