important sad news folks

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 20 17:11:57 EDT 2008

I was just thinking it'd be kinda groovy to have a painting with Dave Brock
and Daevid Allen portrayed like Vishnu (for starters), eventually giving way
to my entire apartment being covered in blue-skinned heroes......anybody up
for this??  I'll get Wilfried to pay for it since he's rich unless you'll
accept a CDR or something,,,,,,,,forgive me but I'm not getting a visual on
Lemmy this way, just yet.....
me insane??