TMTYL

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 22 18:49:03 EDT 2008

*sorry I'm hovering around so much, by the way what time zone are you in,
I'm fascinated by it!!!*
*you're right I did misunderstand, and now we're in harmony*
*I say get Nik that multi-colored wig he had in one of those RCA-era tour
programs I think it was and "put him in coach"*
*but I have bigger dreams to continue.....*
**