TMTYL

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Jul 22 22:46:27 EDT 2008

shut up, you burn out, Ha, ha.

Love ya,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 9:05 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: TMTYL

*Mary, just find something better to focus on...what bothers me the most is
that the rubbish pours so freely from YOU*
*now I'm sorry, but I'm rethinking just how effective my time is*
*and on that note I conclude with:*
*"Technicians of Bus-wreck No-Further, Your Smack-head is DEAD DEAD DEAD"*
*hahahahahahahaha*